- All of our co-working plans include a commercial licence for your business, issued by DMCC. Learn more
- Quick and easy setup and approvals – our team is ready to help you every step of the way.
- Flexible leasing and payment plans are available to help your business get started and grow with us.
- Join a unique and growing community of wellness professionals and activity providers in Dubai
- Enjoy building your network every day, find new opportunities and get the help you need to thrive.
- nook regularly hosts community socials, talks and training workshops to bring people together.
24/7 BUILDING ACCESS
COFFEE & JUICE BAR
BUSINESS CLASS PRINTERS
COLABORATIVE COMMON AREAS
STUDIO & EVENT ROOMS
BENEFITS & DISCOUNTS
GROUP HEALTH INSURANCE PLANS
“We’ve never clocked in & out. Now we have a space where our team chooses to come, not because they have to, but because they want to. And it’s changing the way we work as a team.”
“Ray, GM of nook is a legend. He took a personal interest in giving me the best advice possible for my fitness business.”
“nook’s onsite staff helped me with my company formation from start to finish. I especially appreciated their support with licensing registration and bank account advice as I was moving from Fujairah Creative City to DMCC.”
“I am excited to be part of this newly licensed health and fitness community whilst being able to practice my craft; nook’s onsite studios has the best strength and conditioning equipment in Dubai — I should know — I chose it!”
“We observed a gap in the market to offer other aspiring sport entrepreneurs the opportunity to launch their own business. Our space + services model allows people to have a Dubai DMCC license and hire their own staff in a much more more affordable and sustainable way.”
“The offices at Nook fulfill the 3 most important needs our business has in an office: a prestigious address, a convenient location to get to meetings and great office culture. They offer the perfect option for an affordable and scalable office structure with a beautiful bright workspace in a secured building and convenient access.”
The use of an office or other working environment by people who are self-employed or working for different employers, typically so as to share equipment, ideas, and knowledge.
“the whole idea of co-working is to bring bright, creative people together and let the ideas collide”